Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Forum&Rules

AuteurMessage
Mishu
Admin
Mishu

Forum&Rules Empty
MessageSujet: Forum&Rules   Forum&Rules Empty15/04/10, 07:40 pm

[For you who cannot understand french, I suggest you to go to your Profil > Préférences > then go down and change the default language "français" to any language you wish.It will be easier for you!]
Forum

■ Even if there's a girly design, the matters aren't typically for girls.There're two main themes : arts and video games.

Arts : We can talk about our favourite artists as well as our own little master pieces.

Jeux : We are free to talk about a particular game.But also to discuss about the private servers we found out.Plus, if there's any new for a game you know, why not to share with us?

■ The spam is here for cool off.Even if there's a line to not outreach, time to time, it feels good to shout what we have in our mind.

Rules

■ I assume we are 13 years old or more.In that case, you know how to behave.What I mean is you can be respectful and know when to stop if there's something wrong.

■ You have a gallery for yourself.You're free to use it as you wish.However, do not post offensive content.The same goes for signatures and avatar.

■ The size limit for signature is 500 pixels wide and 250 high.

■ Advertising for your blog/forum/private server/other, is allowed.Only after asking me and if you're enough active here.

■You can talk about 'difficult' matters, but I hope you can debate in a serious way.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://littlemush.x10hosting.com/love/top.html

Forum&Rules
Page 1 sur 1